A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Dark System is completely free while in alpha. I'm trying to get as much feedback as I can, so please try it out and let me know your thoughts. You can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post on the steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSystemAlpha
Early Alpha for Dark System, a physics-based top down space shooter RPG in an open galaxy.
- Fast, fun, physics-based combat with intuitive controls.
- Explore the galaxy! Find rare and powerful new ships, weapons, shields, power cores, and engines to use in a procedurally generated galaxy.
- 75 different ships to pilot and fight against.
- Weapons and equipment that manipulate gravity, slow time, create wormholes, and steal energy from enemy ships!
- Modular weapon system that allows any weapon to have different properties added to it, like adding extra projectiles, and increasing fire rate.
- Battle different alien factions, each with their own strengths, weaknesses, and unique equipment.
- Organic trading system that you can manipulate to create very profitable trading routes.
Dark System will be $10 on release, so now is a good time to check it out for free!
Feedback is extremely important to us, so please leave any thoughts you have on the game in the forums here, or in the Steam group:
If you like the game be sure to give us a way to give you updates, either through the Steam group, Twitter, or our newsletter, which you can find below:
|Published||Apr 09, 2017|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Difficult, Gravity, Nonlinear, Open World, Physics, Sci-fi, Shoot 'Em Up, Space, Top down shooter, upgrades|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Discounted Preorder + Beta
Buying the game now for half price will get you access to both the full game when it releases, as well as access to the beta.
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.